Monday, March 6, 2017

Some McCall Catalog Love from 1930...

My dears, I have another catalog from my collection to share with you today.
This time it is the April, 1930 McCall Counter Catalog and boy, is it a beauty! These little gems are scarce as hen's teeth these days and finding one that hasn't been partially cut up for paper dolls (yes, that has happened, twice.) is a treat.

So without further ado...




I have one of these on the left available as a reproduction pattern here.





And I have the top right pattern available as a reproduction here.









I have the one on the right available as a reproduction pattern, too!

7 comments:

  1. 1930 is sooooo not the silhouette for me but I love to ogle these pattern illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the styles of this era. Most styles can be worn by any figure type. Flattering bias cuts. Working toward creating a repro or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! What a great source for fashions. Are there any patterns pictured for 1 year old boys? I would love to make an outfit for my grandson to model at our state meet for the Model A Fords in June. If I can see a picture I can copy the look. Thank you, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great to start the day fantasizing walking around in one of those floaty skirts, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. Love these patterns. Was born in the wrong decade and missed wearing all those lovely clothes every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete